Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cards with double patterns and a lotta color...

Wow, where did the year go? I'm back! I have updated my blog design and going to be posting more frequently. Really! Promise!

Here is a few pictures of a few cards I worked on in the past year. I know - lots of color, patterns, I just keep playing with all of it! I normally wouldn't mix patterns but I did anyway this time.





Book of the month:

I've done some heavy reading the last two months.  No, not lots of it - just serious reading.  Decided to get into the classics.  Read "Oliver Twist" by Charles Dickens - took me a long time as I only have 20 minutes in the morning to read.  Was a great read but I'm taking a break for a bit from reading after that.  I loved going back and placing myself in that time frame.  But I think I need a "chic read" now.

Other Stuff: 

Anyone else hooked on "Sons of Anarchy" ?...wow, just watched most of the seasons.  I'm officially addicted.  Katey Sagal and crew are so talented!

Sewing projects:

I'm working on finishing up six mug rugs also finished my first quilted scenic wall hanging.  Mountains, trees and bear cubs, will post soon...(must have turned out okay, I have the approval to hang it up at the lake from my husband - yay!  Might not be in the same room as the Master Angler though! :) )

Thanks for reading - and have a wonderful day!  "Keep Crafting and Carry on"...

No comments:

Post a Comment