Friday, April 06, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hope the Easter Bunny visits you and delivers lotsa chocolate!

Love making Easter cards! I only had time to make a few quick ones, so they were relatively simple, but I love how the bight colors popped out.


Oh, and I love the mannequin stamp I received with a cardmaking magazine. So many cards I could make with her!
One of my bestest buddies got this card...


Valentine's Day Card - Cardmakers, you know it's just like being a carpenter or an electrician. If you complete your job outside the home for others, but not for your own house, they might get a little upset at home. So having failed Christmas cardmaking 101 at home and not making a Christmas card for my husband, I made up for it by making a great card for him for Valentine's Day...phew! Saved myself for another year!


Book of the Month:

STILL not done reading the second "Halo - The Flood" book. But I'm working on it!

If you've been following my blog, then you know I'm inclined to pick up books by Irish authors.
This time Cathy Kelly caught my eye and I'm reading "Best of Friends." Great book for reading at the lake or wherever you like to relax!

Happy Easter everyone!

Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment