Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthday Card using Copic Markers

Stamped Birthday Card &
Colored with Copic Markers
I haven't felt so much like a kid with a coloring book until I got a few cool stamps from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine - UK! This was probably my 4th or 5th attempt at coloring the stamp to find out which colors worked the best. I also used Spellbinder die templates to cut out the flower and circle shapes.
I used the following copic markers to complete the work: YR07 - Cadmium Orange, Y13 - Lemon Yellow, YG23 - New Leaf, B28 - Royal Blue, G17 - Forest Green and FRV1 - Fluorescent Pink

Below is the inside of the card.

Book of the Month: I've read a couple of Debbie Macomber novels which are pretty good - Hannah's List and Thursday's at Eight.

I'm reading a really good book right now that I have to put at the top of my list though for this month - Summer Island by Kristin Hannah.

Have a great afternoon reading/creating/whatever else you like to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment